BIBLES

Posted by religion world Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Greetings to you in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
And by the grace of God, I am Evangelist Jeremiah Dedegbegbebui and we
have the mandate of reaching the Lost Souls here in our Community and
beyond and Praise God for using us in saving hundreds of Souls in the
rural Communities, hospitals and Schools over here and I am glad to tell
you that a Juju priest gave his life to Christ and along with his
household. This is a miracle indeed and we are not tired of reaching the
good news of the Kingdom of God and I am writing this letter believing
God that together we can depopulate the Kingdom of Satan.

My beloved Brethren in the Lord , I decided to write you so that you can
Support us with God's Word because there are 19 Precious Souls who are
Aged and they can only read the Bold or Giant Print Bibles and If you
can send us the SUPERGIANT that will be a great too .

These Elders gave their lives to Christ and they are eager to Study God's
Word and we cannot buy these Bibles that is why we contacted ou so that
you can help us with these materials as soon as possible so that these
Souls with be blessed with God's Word. We will love the KJV and they
should be English Language type.

And I am praying that God Almighty will bless you so that these Bibles
will mail to us as soon as possible and what a great blessing to these
Bibles which will help Precious Souls over here in my Country. I am
praying that God Almighty will provide so that you will come over and
ministers God's Word here in my Country .
God Bless you . Please respond soon.

Evangelist CHRISTIAN BORG
EKidiunuse Bible Community Church
126 EKidiunuse Street GPO 8950,
Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)