Dedicated Christian Feed Subscription

Posted by religion world Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dedicated Christian Feed Subscription


Christmas of 2011

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 09:57 AM PST

We have arrived once again at the time of year that we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful period in our existence where people begin to share kindness for one another with thoughtful and considerate gestures of giving to the needy. I get tears in my eyes when I see people reaching [...]


Are You Truly “in the Spirit”?

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 09:56 AM PST

I have been reading (again) Smith Wigglesworth (The complete collection of his life teachings) This work was compiled by Roberts Liardon. There is a most interesting quote on the cover of this book: "God is more eager to answer than we are to ask." (Smith Wigglesworth) A small handful of dedicated Christians have shown us [...]


PETITION AND PRAISE

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 09:54 AM PST

Recently I heard a teaching on The Power Of Petition and it talked about writing out your petition using scripture and reading / praying it several times daily. This reminded me of when I was in Bible School and I had some prayer requests on my heart and I was considering the best way or [...]


0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)