Simply 4 God

Posted by religion world Friday, August 6, 2010

Simply 4 God

Link to Simply 4 God

Yes Lord!

Posted: 06 Aug 2010 09:32 AM PDT

Although I do not see hope with my natural eyes, my spiritual eyes says, "THERE IS HOPE".
When I believe I can not find a way out, a way out comes.
When I can not see through the darkness, a light comes shining through.
When my burdens are heavy upon my shoulders, in a moment they become light.
When I feel as if I can not go on, somehow, somewhere the strength appears for me to continue.

Where does it come from? Better yet, WHO do they come from?
I know it is not of my own doing. So, Who? Where?

I hear a voice. A still, small, quiet and peaceful voice saying,

"Am I not your Hope
Am I not your Way Maker
Am I not your Light that shines within you? 
Am I not your Burden Bearer
Am I not your Strength"?

I know this voice. I know the power behind this voice.

Is it?

Could it be?

Yes! It is Jesus Christ speaking directly to my soul! Yes, it is my Lord and Savior reminding me that I can not make it through this world without Him! I need Him every moment, every second, every hour of the day! I need Him!

I begin to cry. I try to speak. The words can not come out. All I can do is fall to me knees and cry. All I can do is say in my mind, "yes Lord".

Even though there are worries, pains, hardships and trials  all around me, my soul, my soul, my soul still says, "Yes Lord, Yes Lord, Yes Lord"!


Be Blessed!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)