Simply 4 God

Posted by religion world Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simply 4 God

Link to Simply 4 God

Comment Moderating

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 05:15 PM PST

I would like to give everyone a "heads up" on why I am moderating all comments now. I have been bombarded with a lot of spam and it has become very annoying to say the least. Most of the spam are "sexual in nature" and it has become quite a nuisance for me. I love blogging and can not believe how some people can  leave these types of comments. I do not wish for my readers to see these obscene comments on this blog. It is a blatent disrepect for God, the readers and  the author.

To all my faithful friends and followers of Simply 4 God, I apologize if this has been an inconvience for you. I am simply trying to cut down on the spam comments. I thank each and every one of you for your friendship, your prayers, love and support. You are all dear to my heart and I praise God for each and every one of you.

May the peace and grace of God be over you all.

Be Blessed!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)