Simply 4 God

Posted by religion world Monday, November 9, 2009

Simply 4 God

Link to Simply 4 God

Nowhere 2 Run, Nowhere 2 Hide

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 10:26 AM PST

Well, it has been quite sometime since I have written on my blog. I have missed every one of my friends here! Thank you so much for all your concern, emails and prayers. Wow, you have truly lifted my spirits. Let me tell you, my spirits have really needed a lift!

The past two weeks have been crazy. I felt like the title of my blog, Nowhere 2 Run and Nowhere 2 hide! It felt like everything was coming down upon me at once! In truth it was, but God saw me through.

My two youngest boys got the flu at the same time. Then about two days later my daughter got it and then my husband. So, here I am taking care of four sick people all at the same time. I was so exhausted! I kept praying, God, please keep me healthy so I can take care of the others. This was my prayer daily along with a quick recovery for all of them.

My girl gets better and last week she says she has a pain in her chest which really hurt. She never misses school, in fact she hates missing school and when she told me she needed to go to the doctor I knew something was wrong. The doctor said to just give her some tums and she will be okay. Well , the next day she wasn't okay and off to the emergency room we go. Oh my gosh I am starting to lose it now because my girl is in pain! I am praying and praying to the Lord and crying at the same time. Well, it turns out that she has acid reflux and as soon as they gave her a dose of mylanta, she was much better. I thanked God it was nothing serious. Thank you Lord!

Last Friday, my oldest son had to get his wisdom teeth (all four) cut out. He came through the surgery fine and was still very numb when we got home. But, boy when the numbness wore off, well I am sure you know how much pain he was in. I cried and I prayed again. Today, he is feeling much better and I thank God for his quick recovery. I thanked Him that his pain had lessened and he is even smiling now.

Oh yes, I forgot my second oldest brother had surgery last Thursday and so that was on my plate as well. Boy, now you see why I am one tired mama! But, I am grateful to God that although there were days I did not think I would make it, His grace was sufficient to see me through. When I was weak, He gave me the strength to carry on. When my soul was down, He uplifted it. God is a good God and I am so thankful that I had Him to lean on through it all.

He never gives us more than we can bear. Oh how true His word is.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)