Religion News Blog - 10 Things I Hate About Christianity

Posted by religion world Sunday, August 30, 2009

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for blogworldreligion@gmail.com

Religion News Blog

"Religion News Blog" - 1 new article

  1. 10 Things I Hate About Christianity
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Religion News Blog

10 Things I Hate About Christianity

10 Things I Hate About Christianity "Is it me, or does it seem like a lot of 'Christians' are on a one-way commuter train to Crazy Town?" Jason Berggen wonders.

"Nothing has discouraged me more in my desire to follow Jesus and know God than my observations of those who call themselves 'Christians.' They make it so easy to hate them. They can be crazy, annoying, judgmental and hypocritical.



More Recent Articles




Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Religion News Blog" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Online

Blog Archive

My Popularity (by popuri.us)